On Saturday, September 16, 2017, Nabeel Qureshi, age 34, entered into the joy of his master, Jesus Christ, after enduring a yearlong battle with cancer.
Islam Was All
Nabeel was born in California as a U.S. citizen to Pakistani immigrants who fled religious persecution at the hands of fellow Muslims. His parents were devout members of the peaceful Ahmadi sect of Islam, which differs from orthodox Islam on some minor doctrines but shares with it a belief in the six articles of faith
- belief in tawheed [absolute monotheism]
- belief in the prophets
- belief in the books
- belief in the unseen
- belief in the day of judgment
- belief in the decree of Allah
and holds to the five pillars of the faith
- reciting the shahada (witness of faith)
- praying the salaat (ritual prayer)
- paying the zakaat (alms)
- performing hajj (pilgrimage to Mecca).
Nabeel’s family was the most loving…
View original post 2,165 more words